You will get an on-site visit from one of our pre-construction managers (or our Director). During the visit you will be talked through a series of questions to extract an in-depth understanding of your aims for the project.
The aim is to understand “why you are planning the work” and “what you want to achieve”.
We will assess the property as well as what we call the buildability factors (access, ground conditions, party wall implications etc.)
We will discuss what information may be required to take the project further.
Once we have completed the visit we will summarise our recommendations, together with some indicative costs where possible, to give you a sense of what can be achieved at what budgets. This will assist you to plan your financial commitments and decide on the scale of the project.
The cost of this service ranges between £360 – £500 inc VAT. This is refunded to you, should you wish to proceed with ProBuild360, on your final statement.
Book your 360 consultation
The guide costs in the summary document are not an official quote. However, if you are pleased with the costs in the summary and wish to proceed, we can provide a quote based on the figures provided.
The Service is designed to:
- Quickly provide you with the knowledge and experience of a highly skilled construction professional
- Give you some clear guidance on costs & timescales, even if the available information is very limited
- Break the work into key elements and put them in order of priority, based on your goals and our experience
- Introduce you to Probuild360; our services, our processes, our systems, and our culture
- Give you confidence and peace of mind as you go into your construction project.